This section has not yet been translated to your requested language.
After logging in, use the Create Course link from My Start Page. Properties set here can be modified through Manage > Properties
Some course properties include:
- Enter a meaningful but brief paragraph describing the course, to be displayed under the course name in Browse Courses.
- Export Content
- Choose the availability of the "Export Content" link on course content pages.
- Syndicate Announcements
- Enable this setting if you wish to make an RSS feed of the course announcements available for display on another website.
- Determines who can have access to the course content - any user, only logged in users, or logged in and enrolled users.
- Release Date
- An optional date from when the course can be accessed by non-privileged students.
- End Date
- An optional date from when the course can no longer be accessed by non-privileged students.
- HTML that forms a custom banner or splash screen for the course home page. Appears above the course announcements, if there are any.
- Initial Content
- Initialise the course content to be either empty, basic place-holder content, or a restored backup from other courses you own.
Enter the necessary information and use the
Save button to proceed into the newly created course.
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.